The mobile app has three parts: Goals, Conversations, and Peer Feedback. Tap the experience you want to begin:
You'll see all of your goals or objectives listed:
Tap any goal to see further details, and tap any milestone or key result to update it's progress:
Tap comments to add or view comments:
Tap History to see a summary of all progress made:
Swipe over the faces at the top of the screen to choose which conversations you want to view. Tap any conversation to begin:
Tap Your Qs to begin answering your questions:
The Info tab will show you any instructions set by your program team:
In the notes field, you can track any notes and takeaways from the face-to-face conversation:
You can see the other person's questions (or responses once they've shared them) by clicking Name's Qs:
Under Peer Feedback you can view your feedback Given:
Tap any feedback entry to view its details, and choose Give to send feedback via the app.
Tap Received to view the feedback others in your company have given you:
Tap any entry to view details:
Which systems are supported?
- Android 4.1 (API 16) or above
- iOS 8.0 or above
How do I get the app?
- The BetterWorks app can be downloaded normally from the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store by searching “BetterWorks”
- Note: for iOS users, there is also a legacy app called “BetterWorks – OKRs edition”. We recommend downloading the new BetterWorks app, as new functionality and improvements will be added here.
What can I do with the BetterWorks app?
- View current and past conversations
- Managers can view conversations with all their direct reports
- Edit and share answers
- Save notes
- View and check in to your goals + milestones
- Comment on your goals
- View other comments
- View goal history
- Supports Goals Lite & Goals Pro users
- View and check into your current goals
- Peer feedback
- View feedback from your peers
- View feedback you’ve given to your peers
What kind of controls does the admin have on app usage?
- Any user can download the app
- Specific permissions (e.g. goal privacy) will be reflected as expected in the app
Will I receive push notifications?
There won’t be any push notifications in this first version of the app. Fortunately, BetterWorks has a robust set of emails and clicking those emails from a mobile device will automatically redirect you into the app as expected.
What is the BetterWorks - OKRs Edition of the app?
This is the previous version of the app. We recommend downloading the more current version for an improved experience.
What's next on the mobile roadmap?
- Ability to search for others, and see the goals they are actively working on
- Giving anytime feedback to peers