- Received by managers and/or direct reports
- Received by additional contributors only
- Received by managers only
- Other notifications
When you enable conversations in Betterworks, participants can receive notifications for the launch and after certain events. These notifications are different from System Notifications in the sense that conversation notifications are determined by each conversation template.
- System Notifications override conversation settings. As such, conversation notifications will not go out if System Notifications are disabled.
- Conversation notifications are sent out between 8-9am (of the time zone configured in Admin → Operational settings → Time zone) to all participants in the conversation cycle.
- Conversation notifications are determined by the selections made in Step 2: Select Participants, Step 3: Decide on a form, Step 7: Notifications and Step 8: Schedule Conversation cycles.
Conversation Ownership Change
Note: For information on changing the conversation owner (i.e. changing the manager participant), see this article.
Confidential Questions Available
Confidential Questions Due
Request to Edit
Note: These notifications (single request and multiple requests) can be disabled in System Notifications. For more information, see this article.
Additional Contributor Added
Additional Contributor Shared
Ad-Hoc Conversation Reminders
Administrators with Super Admin permissions can trigger reminders during the conversation cycle by going to:
Admin → Notifications → Program emails → Conversations
The options are:
- Has started writing responses but hasn't shared
- Hasn't started writing responses yet
Note: Managers will receive a notification for each direct report they have who is part of the email group (i.e. if Jane Doe has 3 direct reports who have started writing responses but haven't shared, she will receive 3 notifications).