What does it do?
With the betterworks email extension you can use Gmail or Outlook to check in and comment on your Goals, as well as:
- Cheer, nudge, or comment on goals
- View a co-worker's goals when replying to their emails
- Give a co-worker anytime feedback when replying to their emails
- Quickly see anyone's betterworks profile and your company's org chart
Get up and running with Gmail in 6 easy steps:
- Add the betterworks Gmail extension to Chrome
- Get the extension here
- Click "Add to Chrome"
- Click "Log In" in the right-hand side of your inbox
- Enter your betterworks log in credentials
4. Enter your progress
- After clicking "update", the goal's milestones will display
- Enter desired update, you can also add a comment
- Click the "update" button
- Click on any emails from coworkers to see their goals
- You can "Cheer", "Nudge", "Comment", and "Update" their goals
- Give peer feedback to provide them with real-time feedback!
- For Admins: You can automatically install specific Chrome apps and extensions for users in your organization. Details here