What if I need to edit a past due Conversation?
- A conversation is able to be edited until the date it is due. Try clicking into the text box, if you are unsure.
- Answers to Confidential questions cannot be edited.
1. Login to Betterworks and click "Conversations".
2. Click into the conversation that you'd like to edit, scroll down towards the bottom of the page and select the "Request to edit" button.
3. Once clicked you'll see a pop-up that reads: "You have asked your administrator for editing access. We will notify you if its approved".
4. Your company Administrator will either approve or deny the request. If approved, you'll have an additional 4 days to complete the conversation.
5. Only the Save button will be displayed for you to save your edits, as the conversation has already been shared.
Are you an Administrator? See how to approve or deny a request.