What does it do?
The new language feature allows Betterworks customers with employees in different countries to localize the language. Currently, there are 8 options available in the system:
- English - UK
- Portuguese - Brazilian
- Simplified Chinese
How do I set it up?
Easily - you can set it up by clicking on Admin > Platform Configuration > Language, selecting the language, and clicking on save.
What doesn’t it do?
You will notice that certain fields are still not translated:
- Any goals, conversations, peer feedback, or recognition templates or responses input in English
- Admin Panel:
- Admin → User Management
- Admin → Platform Management (with the exception of the Branding page)
- Parts of:
- Admin → Program Management → Usage Dashboard
- Admin → Program Management → Reports
- Admin → Program Management → Program E-mails
- Admin → Program Management → Conversations → Settings