Why can't I find my goals?
If you are not seeing one of your goals, there are a few reasons that may be:
- The OKR may have been assigned to someone else or to someone else with a similar or same name (duplication) so you'll want to check if that could be the case or not.
- Either you or someone with editor permissions may have deleted one of your goals. Only the owner or an editor of a goal can delete it. Once a goal is deleted, it is deleted permanently and will no longer be viewable.
- The date range of the goal may be in the past or in the future. To view goals that may be in the past or in the future, use the date picker on the top left of the goal list page. Use the left arrow to view past goals and the right arrow to view future goals.
- You may have ended your goal early. Search the goal in the top right search engine to see if this could be the case.
- You may not have saved your goal. After entering goals, be sure to click Submit to save them.
- You might have had more than one betterworks browser window or tab open when creating the goals and that may have caused a problem. It is recommended to only have one betterworks browser window or tab open when entering goals.
- It's possible you may have a duplicate betterworks account that contains the missing goals. Check with your company administrator so they can search betterworks to see if this could be the case.