What does it do?
The Recognition feature within the new Program Insights module adds reporting power to your Organization's recognition experience. Here's what it looks like:
How does it work?
You can filter your results by population as shown here.
The recognition dash board can be broken down as follows:
- Total Recognition Given - This shows the number of Recognition that were given in the past 90 days.
- Percent of Users Giving Recognition - This displays the number of users who have given Recognition in the past 90 days as a % of all activated users.
- Percent of Users Receiving Recognition - This is the number of users who have received Recognition in the past 90 days as a % of all activated users.
- Who is Giving Recognition? - This displays pieces of Recognition given, grouped by Department.
- Which #Hashtags are Most Popular - This shows the number of times each hashtag was mentioned in the last 90 days.