Now that you've launched OKR Team Edition with your company, it's important to monitor and reinforce engagement as people are learning the program.
- Attend Reporting Webinar (or watch recording)
- Schedule program lead reporting cadence
- Email company two weeks after launch with OKR ownership % by department
- Provide department leads with OKR ownership %, engagement after first month
- Provide quarterly summary of engagement at all-hands after first quarter
1. Attend Reporting Webinar
For a schedule or recording, click here.
2. Schedule program lead reporting cadence
As a program lead, you will want to monitor the success of your program at regular intervals. To help ensure you remember, try scheduling a bi-weekly reminder to review the program success metrics you set with your executive sponsor.
Two weeks after launch, send a company email updating everyone on the program adoption so far. Show the adoption summarized by department by navigating to the usage dashboard.
Click on the "users with objectives number" to see the breakdown.
After your first month of platform usage, send emails to individual department leads summarizing their OKR ownership and % of team with a progress update.
At quarter end, encourage your executive sponsor to communicate your organization's achievement toward your program success metrics.