- A Professional Service Package (as this must be completed on the backend)
- Spreadsheet application such as Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- CSV template
If you're coming from another OKR platform and would like to upload existing OKRs into Betterworks, your Program Architect can assist with this process during onboarding.
Note: The terms "goal" and "milestone" must be used for import purposes, regardless of whether they are called objectives and key results (or other names) in the platform.
- You will want to create a single file that contains all your goals and milestones listed in a way that the goal row has the milestone rows directly beneath it before the next goal row. It is the order of the rows that is used to group the milestones together under the goal above.
- This import process cannot be undone, so it's best practice to upload a sample of your data into your Preview environment first so you can review it and confirm that it looks correct.
- Users will be notified via email that they've been assigned to a goal and/or milestone.
It is possible to import a nest goal?
It is not.
Can I remove goals en masse if anything is done in error?
Goals cannot be removed in en masse.
Do I need the "private" column?
Yes, the "private" column is required. The goal must be marked as "True" for private or "False" for public. The True/False indicator cannot be applied to a milestone and therefore, must be left blank for milestone entries.