Recommended Reader(s): Super Admins
What is the Betterworks Microsoft Teams integration?
The Betterworks Microsoft Teams integration allows you to enable notifications from Betterworks in Microsoft Teams. This includes notifications about OKR activity, due dates for Conversations and Recognition they've received. It's a great way to ensure that key Betterworks activities remain top-of-mind in the channels that you're already communicating in.
How does the integration work?
After you have connected Microsoft Teams to Betterworks, you can receive notifications on various activities. These activities include:
- Somebody has commented, cheered or nudged your goal/key result
- You have open conversations that are due
- You have received recognition from your colleagues
How do I activate the integration?
You must have both an active Betterworks and Microsoft Teams accounts.
1. Add the Betterworks App to Microsoft Teams:
2. Click the "sign-in" button in Microsoft Teams to be redirected to Betterworks where you'll be asked to authorize access to your account:
3. Navigate to the My Settings > Notifications page in Betterworks and activate the Microsoft Teams Integration:
4. Choose which types of notifications you want to display in Microsoft Teams: