Who is the Performance Snapshot for?
The Performance Snapshot is a feature for people managers and administrators:
What does the Performance Snapshot provide?
The Performance Snapshot provides managers the ability to:
- View % Completion of OKRs (Goals) over the recent business periods
- See number of cheers received on OKRs
- Review recent conversations
- Review recent feedback received
- Review recent recognition received
- Calibration information
Managers can access performance snapshot by searching for an employee's profile in Betterworks and selected "Performance Snapshot" or within a conversation with a direct report.
Managers can also use the print icon on performance snapshot to print or save a PDF of the performance details.
Note: Skip-level managers can view feedback in the performance snapshot if the feedback template is configured for skip-level visibility however, anytime feedback will never be visible to skip-level managers.