Who is the Performance Snapshot for?
The Performance Snapshot is a feature for all users (administrators, managers, and employees):
Note: Existing visibility configurations still apply to prevent users from viewing content that they don't have access to elsewhere in the Betterworks application.
What does the Performance Snapshot provide?
Note: Confidential questions and responses will not display in the detailed print view of the Performance Snapshot. Team goals will not display or contribute towards the number of goals or completion % listed.
The Performance Snapshot shows:
- % of goal completion
- # of cheers received on goals
- # of completed conversations and conversation details
- Amount of feedback received and feedback details
- Amount of recognition received and recognition content
- Calibration details (if the organization is utilizing calibration)
- This will only be applicable if the organization uses the matrix chart. Organizations with histogram-only calibration cycles will not see this data in the Performance Snapshot.
Users can click the print icon in the Performance Snapshot to print or save a PDF of performance details.