After choosing your method for creating a survey and completing the first step of general settings and second step of Questions settings, you will be directed to the Audience page. From here you can define who should receive and complete the survey notifications.
1. Sending Survey to everyone
By default, it would be selected to “Send to everyone eligible”, this will enable the survey to be triggered to every active employee loaded in the system.
If the survey needs to be sent to everyone on board, then no changes needs to be done here, click on Next Steps and proceed further.
2. Sending survey to targeted audience
- Un-check the “Send to everyone eligible” box.
- This will allow you to add criteria to audience selection.
- Using criteria, you can select a specific dimensions like a targeted department or location or any other user dimensions and launch a survey only to those users.
- You can also add multiple criteria and narrow down to a specific group of people. Example - You can add location “San Fransisco” and add department “Sales” and also add designation “Senior manager”, so the survey will be launched to very specific few people who fit in the criteria.
3. Sending Survey to recipients by adding manually
If you have a set of email IDs to which the survey needs to be triggered, you can simply paste them by clicking on the “Add recipients by email”
Multiple email ids can be added comma separated and the email trigger would launched to them.
You can use this functionality over and above setting a criteria.