Polls Overview Report
This report combines the most relevant high-level insights from the selected Polls such as: Participation, Total Favorability, Comment Summary, and Top and Lowest Segments
The overview report is divided into 3 parts
- Favorability and Trend
- Comments Overview
FAVORABILITY & TREND REPORTFavorability and Trend section in the Overview Dashboard
- Favorability - Is the sum of “Strongly Agree” & “Agree” votes. This gives what percentage of people who have voted in favor across all questions of the survey.
- The Favorability score displayed at the top is for the latest iteration.
- This comes with a bar graph along with color coding.
- Dark blue represents - Strongly Agree votes
- Lighter Blue represents - Agree votes
- Grey represents - Neutral votes
- Lighter Red represents - Disagree votes
- Darker Red represents - Strongly disagree votes.
- The dashboard also shows how the latest iteration has fared with the previous iteration of the poll and average of all iterations.
- Trend - This shows the entire trend of the polls from the 1st iteration till the latest iteration. This shows the overall favorability scores for each iteration. On hovering over the point, you get a pop-up, on clicking the any iteration’s “View iteration”, the entire report data changes to that iteration.
The comments section provides a summary of your text responses by overall sentiment, and most commonly used words. In the overview dashboard, this only displays the Sentiment with color coding.
- Blue represents positive comments
- Grey represents neutral comments
- Red represents negative comments
Segment report is further divided into 4 sub sections and this also provides the delta from the previous iterations
- Strongest Segments - This displays the top 3 segments with high favorability for the latest iteration.
- Weakest Segment - This displays the bottom 3 segments with low favorability for the latest iteration.
- Biggest Decline - This displays the top 3 segments with highest decline in favorability from the previous iteration.
- Biggest Improvement - This displays the top 3 segments with highest increase in favorability from the previous iteration.
The overview dashboard can be exported as a PDF using the “export PDF” button available on the top.