Create Survey Settings
After choosing your method for creating a survey, you will go through five steps to complete and launch the survey.
- This is where you will put in the basic information about your survey, including the name, type, email and introduction page text and reminders. We’ve already put in some suggestions, but you can customize it completely.
- The Questions page is where you will choose which questions will be included in your survey. If you chose to duplicate a survey or selected a template, this page will already be populated with questions, but you can add, move and remove questions as you see fit.
- The Custom Questions section allows you to either create your own completely custom questions or choose questions from our Question Bank.
- This is where you will select who should receive the survey. By default, it will be sent to everyone eligible, but you can remove this option and instead choose to send it to specific segments or even specific email addresses.
- This is where you will select who has access to view the Survey Reports, as well as make any changes to the survey itself.
- This page shows all of the information you have set up for the survey. Review it carefully before sending out the survey – you can easily go back and make any changes while you are still editing, but once you launch the survey, your edit abilities will be limited.
- You can also send a ‘Survey Preview’ from this page. The Survey Preview will send an exact version of the survey to whoever you specify, including yourself. This is a great way to view both the survey email and the survey itself before sending it out to the entire audience.