The question report summarizes your highest and lowest scoring questions, as well as allows you to view feedback totals by question. Select any filter to specify by any available dimension.
- For every questions in the survey, this report generates Favorability scores.
- This also provides color coded differences between the good (in shades of blue) and the bad (in shades of Red).
- If any questions also collects open ended comments, the system gives the overall sentiment of the comments as positive, negative or neutral for each questions.
- You can further deep-dive into segmenting for each questions, by clicking on the “see details” against each question.
- Here you can put on different segments and filters to determine the hotspots and create action plans to mitigate the concerns.