What does it do?
Execution Insights offers the ability for managers to view progress and activities for goals. Data is broken down by goals on-track, recently updated goals, and engagement activity (cheer, nudge, comments).
How does it work?
Managers can view goal progress for the organization, their direct reports, and a specific department. To view specific data, managers can add additional filters such as category, department, risk, integration, visibility, and followed objectives. Execution Insights will display the goals on track, recently updated goals, and motivation (engagement).
Execution Insights will also provide a recommendation on goals that are nudge-worthy and cheer-worthy. From this page, managers can easily engage with employees by providing a comment, nudge, and cheer from the recommended list.
What does each filter do?
Filter by: Using this pick-list menu allows you to select a preferred dimension (grouped) to display data.
The options are:
- Category- filter by categorized goals.
- Tip: Use categories to organize and prioritize your goals. Many companies use categories like Operational, Professional Development, Innovation, Customer, Employee, and Culture.
- Department- depending on how your platform is structured you can filter by department.
- Risk- filter by goals that are on track, at risk, and needs attention.
- Integration- if you are leveraging third party tools for tracking tasks and have them integrated with Betterworks, you can filter by the selected integration.
- Visibility- filter by public and private goals
- Objectives I Follow- view insights on the goals you are following
Tip: By default, this menu will be blank. When you enter your cursor into the field, a drop-down menu will appear pre-populated with a list of suggested search terms. You can select one of the suggestions, or start typing to see a refined list.
Tip: To reset your search by clicking “Clear” or individually remove the search terms by clicking the "✔."
After finishing your selection, click on the blue “Apply” button at the bottom-right corner of the frame to update your dashboard.
Managers also have the ability to compare by a previous time frame, They can compare y the previous day, week, month, quarter, year, and company average.
The tiles on the dashboard allow you to drill down to specific goals. This is where you can view additional data on goals that are on track, recently updated goals and how engaged and motivated the organization is.
Manager engagement is critical for the program’s success. Execution Insights will invite managers to take actions and recommend how to motivate employees. The platform will pull goals based on the filters set and place them in the “Nudge-worthy” and “Cheer-worthy” columns. Managers can easily motivate the team by nudging, cheering, and sending comments