Boosting Performance and Development Conversation Adoption
I'm posting in hopes of getting feedback or starting our own conversation around boosting performance & development conversation adoption. We're a company of *almost* 500, and while our OKR adoption rates are pretty high (90% overall), I'm seeing a consistent trend of us struggling with conversation adoption (~70% on average).
Things we've tried:
- Targeting comms towards Managers
- CXO speaking to Directors+ about the importance of these conversations
- Posting department and manager completion rates in Slack and leadership meetings
- Advertising the programs via our zoom screens
- Drip campaigns via Slack and email
Have you seen high adoption rates at your company? What strategies do you use to boost adoption?