In a scheduled feedback template (under "Step 5: Set up notifications"), administrators can determine if users will receive the following notifications via email:
- If system notifications are disabled (Admin → Program Management → System Notifications), feedback notifications will not be sent.
- Feedback notifications are sent out at around 8:45am (of the time zone configured in Admin → Operational settings → Time zone) to all participants in the feedback cycle.
Feedback cycle has started — Direct report
- Users will be informed that the cycle has started and that they need to begin nominating feedback providers:
Feedback cycle has started — Manager
- If managers have been granted the ability to nominate providers in the feedback template (under "Step 3: Specify who can request and view feedback"), they will be informed that the cycle has started and that they can nominate providers or make changes to their direct reports' nominations:
An employee is asked to give Feedback
- Users will be informed that they've been nominated as a feedback provider:
Note: The user can choose to provide feedback or decline the nomination.
Reminder sent the day before Feedback is due
- If a user has been nominated to provide feedback, but has either; not submitted their feedback or actively declined the nomination, they'll receive a reminder:
Changes have been made
- If a manager makes changes (by either removing or adding feedback providers), the direct report will receive another notification informing them of the change(s):
Feedback received — Direct report
- A user will be informed that they've received feedback:
Feedback received — Manager
- If managers have been granted the ability to nominate providers in the feedback template (under "Step 3: Specify who can request and view feedback"), they will be informed when their direct report receives feedback: